Assistance League of Diablo Valley holds Informational Coffees twice a year, usually in August and January, for prospective new members.
* Attend a New Member Orientation meeting, held one morning a month for four months (February through May or September through December) at chapter house, 2711 Buena Vista Ave, Walnut Creek, CA.
* Attend the regular chapter meetings, held on the second Wednesday morning of the month (September through June) at Rossmoor Event Center, Rossmoor, CA.
* Attend training at Assistance League Way Side Inn Thrift Shop, 3521 Golden Gate Way, Lafayette, CA and staff twice the first year.
* Attend on-site observations of philanthropic programs.
* Pay $70 annual dues.
Voting members may:
* Participate in any of the philanthropic programs.